Introduced in 1972, Ralph Lauren's polo shirt remains just as iconic as the original. Today, the style is offered in an array of fits, colors, and materials. This cotton mesh boyfriend version takes its cues from the straight, easy fit of our classic men's style but is unmistakably made for a woman. Contrasting stripe widths and an optic black-and-white palette enhance its graphic appeal.
- Boyfriend Fit: Our roomiest silhouette, it has a straight, slightly oversized fit. We also offer a Classic Fit (our second-roomiest silhouette) and Skinny Fit and Skinny Stretch Fit (our slimmest silhouettes).
- Size medium had a 27" front body length and a 29" back body length.
- Contrasting ribbed polo collar. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands.
- Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and wears a size small.